Legal and Contract Management Teams are commonly tasked with supporting large organizations with relatively few people. In times of heavy contract activity, a lean team can become backlogged, resulting in costly delays and dare we say, fatigue! This is when leading companies turn to software automation to help them support the growing needs of the business.
In this previously recorded webinar Contracts 365 CEO, Russ Edelman, and VP of Sales and Marketing, Craig Bertoldi examine the fundamentals of contract management automation.
Specific areas of focus in the webinar are:
• An introduction to contract management automation from the business and user perspectives
• Popular and high-value contract automation use cases
• Technical considerations for leveraging automation
• Lessons learned for user rollouts—it's not just about technology
• Tips for identifying the most valuable targets for contract management automation
Request Webinar Materials
To retrieve webinar materials fill out the form below.