software for

When organizations rely heavily on grants, donations, and government funding to carry out their missions and provide services to their communities, contract management software like Contracts 365 for Nonprofits™ can be critical to your success—to ensure that these services are delivered on time, within budget, and to required quality standards.


Contracts 365 is trusted by these nonprofits.

Designed with
nonprofits in mind, including:

  • icon


  • icon

    Healthcare Research

  • icon

    Advocacy Groups

  • icon

    Educational Institutions


Powerful features keep nonprofit contracts moving.


Contract Authoring

Contracts 365 leverages standard templates to allow business users to request and create contracts directly. By using pre-approved language, review cycles are reduced while organizational risk is minimized.

Obligation & Compliance Management

Obligation & Compliance Management

From payments, SLA's, and performance requirements to compliance with relevant laws and regulations, Contracts 365 makes tracking contractual obligations and compliance easy with instant alerts, notifications and performance metrics.

Contract Compliance

Post Execution Document Processing

Using rich metadata support, your completed contracts and supporting materials are cataloged for comprehensive search, reporting, reference, and retrieval within of the most secure repositories in the market.

complete contract visibility

AI Enabled Contract Analysis & Negotiation

Leverage Contracts 365's Copilot Companion for automated contract analysis, redlining, negotiation support and language suggestions based on your clause or legal playbook, historical data or industry standards.


Easy Integration

Contracts 365 works with your Microsoft infrastructure and integrates with mission-critical applications such as Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Docusign Adobe Sign, Yardi, and others to ensure all data is available in the appropriate systems and consistent across the organization.

Analytics & Reporting

Reporting & Metrics

Spot trends and gain valuable insights into your complete contract lifecycle as well as contract and supplier performance by analyzing and reporting on key performance indicators.


Technically robust. Incredibly intuitive.

Contracts 365 is cloud-based contract management software that leverages your existing Microsoft applications and cloud storage to deliver industry-leading security and unparalleled control of your private contracts and data.

  • Easy to learn, easy to use

    Works seamlessly with the apps you use every day: Word, Outlook, Dynamics 365, Teams, and more.

  • Leverages existing IT investment

    Built on Microsoft 365 products, Contracts 365 uses existing security standards, IT credentials and protocols.

  • Maintains control of your data

    Contracts 365 keeps your contracts and contract data in your cloud, so you stay in control.

Learn more

Review, approve, and sign on any device.

Mobile, tablet, or desktop, at the office or on the go, Contracts 365 makes it easy to keep contract approvals moving. This powerful cloud-based contract management application is always up to date and ready to work, wherever you are.

“Contracts 365 has provided much needed structure to our contracting process. The team is genuinely interested in hearing from its customers, and they work to consistently keep the product evolving to meet customer needs and expectations. What I love most about the company is that they treat their customers like family - which is a rare find today. You can't go wrong in choosing Contracts 365.”
Julie Sours

Director, Compliance & Risk Management Start Early


ebook EBOOK

Why Choose Contracts 365 for Contract Lifecycle Management?

Contracts are the currency of business.  In fact, there's virtually nothing you can do in business today without having a signed contract in place. And, if you've spent any time in a contract-intensive organization, you know that few things are as important as keeping your contracts moving.  Learn how Contracts 365 supports your organization in these endeavors and makes the most of your Microsoft platform. 


ebook EBOOK

A Guide to CLM Implementation Success

According to the World Commerce and Contracting Association, roughly 85% of CLM implementations fail. So staggering, in fact, that at Contracts 365, we've built our entire business around making sure we're in the other 15% - getting our customers up and running quickly and celebrating their successes for many years to come. Learn more about what it takes to ensure your company adopts, uses and loves its new contract management software. 


Learn More?

See a Demo Get in touch