Contract Management Software for Life Sciences
Both pre and post revenue Life Sciences organizations require a precise and well-orchestrated contract management process which supports a variety of different contract types and workflows.
By leveraging the power of Contracts 365, you can readily:
- Store and manage all contract types including Critical Resource Operators, Clinical Trials and both Clinical and Supplier Agreements within one centralized and secure repository
- Automatically generate both standard and custom contracts as well as supporting documentation
- Support extensive contract negotiations with automatic check-in check-out functionality and redlining
- Integrate directly into a variety of other systems for advanced data integrations
- Track both payments and milestone billing in accordance with the fulfillment of key deliverables and contract milestones
Portola Case Study
With their business growing rapidly in size and complexity, Portola Pharmaceuticals needed a contract management system that would enable them to handle an increased contract volume while insuring that the proper channels were followed for drafting, negotiating and approving their contracts. Corridor Contract Management Software addressed their complete needs – including contract creation, negotiation with external parties, documented approvals and extensive reporting – all from a secure contract repository.
For more case studies, please visit our Resources.