A seamless, secure contracting experience.
Contracts 365 is a purpose-built contract management SaaS application for Microsoft 365®. It leverages your existing Microsoft 365 tenant as a contract repository and your Microsoft cloud architecture as a platform. Not only do you get more out of your existing IT investment—you’ll enjoy an unprecedented level of security while retaining complete control of your documents and data.
Who’s in control of your contracts?
People are surprised to learn that most contract management solutions keep your contract data in their clouds. Think about that. The documents that govern your day-to-day business are often out of your control—and if you ever want to leave, guess who’s holding the keys?
Keep your contracts in your cloud.
Contracts 365 ensures that your contract documents and data are securely stored in your existing Microsoft 365 tenant. You keep all of your organization’s security preferences, policies, and access definitions. So IT can easily control who sees what, and what permissions are granted, across your organization.
“ Contracts 365 allows us to store our contracts and related documents in our own Microsoft 365 tenant. This solution provides us increased security and control over our contracts and builds on the strategic investment we have made in Microsoft 365.”
General Counsel, Urban Outfitters
Make the most of your Microsoft infrastructure
With Contracts 365, your contract management software leverages the full depth and breadth of the Microsoft security infrastructure, including Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Sentinel, and more.
And Microsoft’s unparalleled investment in cybersecurity
Global Security Certifications
Annual Security Investment
Easier to manage.
- No need to learn how to administer yet another application
- Users are created and managed in your active directory
- Existing security settings apply to your instance of Microsoft 365
- Retain ownership of all metadata and documents
Easier to use.
- Users know Microsoft 365, so there’s less training and easier adoption
- Compliance and security approvals are easier to attain
- Day-to-day access is easy; just use your existing Microsoft credentials
- Tightly integrates with Dynamics, Salesforce, Outlook, Teams, and Planner